You must be active in the individual forums you wish to moderate and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums.
You must also maintain a working knowledge of the subject matter.
Please be aware that applying to be a moderator does not guarantee acceptance and that moderators will only be appointed when needed.
Administrators will review applications and decide if the applicant fits the desired post. Administrators have the final decision and reserve the right to refuse applicants for any reason.
In Order To Apply To Be A Moderator You Must be:
- A forum regular user.
- Have been at the forum for over 90 days.
- Have a positive presence on the Pharmacy Forums.
- Be proactive.
- Knowledgeable in the Forums that you would like to moderate.
- Polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
- Visit the forum each day, actively take part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example to the other members.
- Take an active part in discussions between moderators relating to the running of the forum.
- Help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible.